Saturday, May 20, 2006

What's more American than Classic Cars and Baseball?

Dave and I had a pretty fun day today, we decided to get our butts out of the house and enjoy the beautiful day. We headed down to Capitola Village were they were having a Classic Car show, there were some beautiful cars there, Dave was really into it....I was more into the pizza and icecream, (as you can see me in the background trying to decide between pizza or seafood) My favorite was the 'old school' tailgater, I thought that was so cute!





Then we went over to Grama's and picked her up to go to Aaron's game. They actually won! The score was 11-2. We smeared 'm! Look at that serious stance Aaron's got! We had a good day....

4 comments:

Terry said...

Sounds like a fun day! Pretty soon it will be you two and Charlotte in the Baby Bjorn! I love you. Mom

erin said...

Yeah! A post! A post!

I absolutely love the picture of the red car with you in the background. Can you email that to me so I can order it for your prego album?

Love you.

erin said...

I just looked at the pictures again and I have to say I am SO impressed. They are GREAT! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

O.K. first of all I would just like to make one correction. Yes the Cardinals did kick some serious butt, but the score was 11 to 1. Thanks for coming to the game I love it when family members show up. Sorry I did'nt get to talk to you. For some reason I can't talk and keep the score book at the same time.