Monday, May 22, 2006

Baby Talk

We spent the day yesterday at the Ryan's (the Dan and Kelly version)...we got another glimpse into life A.B. (after baby) Cody (big brother) and Jackson are two adorable kids! They were so fun to watch and it was so neat to see their different stages in life even though they are only 18 months apart! Dave enjoyed hanging out with the boys and getting a little Daddy practice in. I can really tell how excited he is getting to be a daddy when I see him holding little Jack, I can see him imagining his own little Charlotte.
King of the Castle
"Somebody take this kid!"
Three generations....of suckers!
Daddy Practice
Karen and Molly

3 comments:

erin said...

Wow...Cody is ADORABLE! I could eat that kid up, for real. And I love the shot of Jackson staring up at Uncle Dave while he's being fed. Too cute. I just can't wait until this blog is full of the harlot!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

What a cute family, lovin the red hair. Dave you're going to be a such great dad. Charile is going to be one lucky baby...so loved by so many.

Terry said...

Love the pic of Dave feeding Jack -- getting in the practice! Love, Mom