Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nursery Preview

So I thought I would post some teaser pictures of Charlotte's room, these are just some little pieces going into her room, It coming together really nicely...Well it better be right with only 7 weeks left?
We took the hospital tour on Tuesday and saw one of the birthing rooms, they are all individual with their own bathroom and shower, Dave was excited about cable in all the rooms...I can just see it now..."Meg, are you feeling any labor pains, I think we might just make 'Monster Garage,?" Then there was this huge light that descends out of the ceiling that looked like the "eye of God" or something, it was seriously huge like 3x4 feet. I guess its good to blind the kid as she takes her first look at the world? All in all it was a pretty exciting experience, kind of set reality in a little deeper.

5 comments:

Lori Grimes said...

If I know you, and I do it will be one very cool babies room.

erin said...

I LOVE how the nursery is coming together. I can't wait to see it in August. Sarah is a little jealous that you didn't decorate it all up for her when she came to visit.

Terry said...

Just a little over a month and I get to see the new room!! Can't wait! Glad you got to see the birthing rooms and know a little more of what is about to happen. I love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Charlotte's Web is going to be very colorful with beautiful flowers. I'd love to see the whole room when it's complete.

Birthing babies is a lot nicer (room wise) than it was when Lisa and Lori were born.

Love you, AW

Anonymous said...

Nice touches on Charlotte's room. Not surprising. I know it will be so awesome and Charlotte will find such comfort in her space.