Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mommy's Day

Karen (Mom in law) nosing her way through the garden
Karen and I in the rose garden
Karen with 3 of her boys


So today was a cool Mother's Day, we went over to San Jose and hung out with Steve, Paul, and Karen and Tom(Dave's parents). First we went on a little hike/walk on this trail that kind of runs through downtown along the river...it was really hot and tiring for this ole prego lady but I made it through okay. The best part was the end when we got to a beautiful rose garden with all different varieties of roses.
We went back to Steve's house and had an awesome lunch of chicken teriyaki. When the boys retired for their mid afternoon naps Karen and I headed out for a girls shopping trip consisting of fabric stores, shoe stores, and Old Navy. Sounds like the makings of the perfect Mother's Day...the only thing that would be more perfect would be hanging out with my own mom!I LOVE YOU MOM!!

4 comments:

erin said...

I love that picture of you and Karen in your cute little prego shirt and bandana. Where'd you get that adorable shirt anyway? Can't wait to see Charlotte pop outa there!

Terry said...

You are sooooo pregnant, I'm with Deed, can't wait to see our little Charlotte! Since I couldn't be with you, I'm glad you got to spend the day with Karen. Love, Mom

Lori Grimes said...

What a great way to send Mothers Day. I love the picture of Dave and his mom he has her eyes.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have been with your mom Sunday. I'm sure she wishes the same. Glad you have such a great mother-in-law close by.