Thursday, February 01, 2007

Check me out!

Oh yeah, everybody, Charlotte takes a big girl bath now ....and I do mean BIG girl...check out those rolls! She loves hanging out in the water and playing with her squeezy bath toys.


These are definitely going into the "blackmail at 16" file


On another note, I (Meg) just started my first Etsy shop. Etsy is a website were people can sell their handmade goods. Its a great place to find really cool stuff and unique gifts that you wont find anywhere else! (thanks to Deedee and JJ for the Etsy heads up)

6 comments:

erin said...

I CANT WAIT to get her in the tub with Sarah. How much fun will they have?!

Off to check out your etsy shop...

Joyce said...

Oh, Char. is soooo cute. I have pictures that Paul wished I didn't have, but he will do the same....when the time comes!!!

Love you....

Anonymous said...

My favorite part on a baby--those rolls!!! How precious!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl, can't believe she is already 7 months old. I have a picture of Sheri, Kevin and Noah in the bathtub. I don't think any of them know I have that.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Charlotte's eyes are so HUGE. Just gorgeous.

Christopher said...

Dave/Meghan, what a pretty baby girl!! Maura and I just checked out the site and we are cracking up at the pictures!