Saturday, January 27, 2007

ode to the pigbear






the original pigbear pic Can you see the family resemblance?

Today is the one year anniversary of the pigbear blog that we all have grown to love so much. we have watch it grow from a little 3 comment site into a large dubble digit site with rad pictures and sweet links...
... its so punk rock!!!


Thanks Deedee for all the updates, pictures, positive messages and to Brent for the suppa sweet videos that we couldn't have done with out. We love you so much. Thank you for inviting us into your lives, Can I get an 'Amen'?
I clean up real nice!
Me and my aunt Lu just a swangin'
Me and cousin Jack

10 comments:

A.K. said...

such cute pictures- it's so weird to see pigbear soo small and now look at her! and your charlotte is growing so fast too! i'll give ya an AMEN to the girl that inspired us all to blog! what a great tribute to them!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Deed is the one who got us all hooked on this addictive blog biz. I'm not gonna complain tho 'cause without it we wouldn't be able to see so many pix of our beautiful grandbabies so often!

Anonymous said...

AMEN to that....I can't believe it's been a year. Just think of all the people Dede helped to start a blog!

Joyce said...

Thanks for the tribute, for the Deedee blog; as it got me started to blogging. It can and does offer the insite of ones life. Fun and when I get the photo thing down, there will be pictures!

Love the pics and the, Miss "Peacy Cheeks", little Char!

Dave said...

looks like pigbear is throwing her first sign..."thanks uncle T for the cool nickname"

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone enjoys "swangin" with her Aunt Lu!

It's great that all of you have blogs now because it makes it so easy to keep up with you and your families and watch the kiddies grow.

Anonymous said...

So tiny, so sweet. We loved having the Pigbear visit us...Now Lily has been asking about Miss Charlotte =)

I love those chunky legs poured into those white tights!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just love those chubby thighs!!! There is just no sweeter thing on a baby than that!!

erin said...

AWWWWW!!! What a cool thing to check today...thanks Meg and Dave (and you commenters too with your "amens"). I'm so glad everyone else started blogs too!! Isn't it so fun?

Susie PSU said...

My hand is raised...Erin convinced me to blog when I moved away from her. Now, I, too, am addicted to everyone's blog!