Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So, what does "it" all mean?

So, I guess Im "it".....
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? probably on a cliff studded beach in Cali
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? jeans...by far.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? eyes and fore arms .
4. Last CD you bought? Alanis Morisette-Jagged Little Pill Acoustic...Starbuck's Special
5. Favorite place to be? Waking up in a tent after camping all cuddly with my honey
6. Least favorite place to be? Im gonna have to agree with Deed on the traffic thing
7. Favorite place to be massaged? Lower back
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Im a big fan of sleeping in as many of you know, however, I fear those days are gone....alas....So do I count the first feeding of the day? Ususally about 3:00am
10. Favorite kitchen appliance? Dare I say...Microwave? No probably my rice cooker.
11. What makes you really angry? People who drive like dangerous idiots!...I seem to notice them more now with my little one in the car.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? guitar
13. Favorite color? Green...definitely...every shade with the exeption of probably Hunter green...its too Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer for me
14. Sports car or SUV? If I have to choose it would probably be sports car...but Im gaining much more respect for a four door sedan (try getting a car seat in and out of a two door Toyota Echo)15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes
16. Favorite children's book? Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
17. Favorite season? Summer, LOVE hot weather...and MY baby was born then
18. Least favorite household chore? cleaning the tub
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Time travel
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Dont have one but pondering the idea of getting "Charlotte 4 Life" emblazed across my back...what do you think?
21. Can you juggle? umm....no
22. Person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? Chad Webber..."Sorry I hung up on you when you called to wish me a Happy Birthday!"
23. Favorite day? Definitely Friday, it starts the weekend but it hasnt technically broken its skin
24. Sushi or hamburger? Im gonna go with Hamburger...although my experience with Sushi the other night with Deed was not unenjoyable....Wow that was fun! That was an awfully sneaky way to get my slackin' a** to Post Deed!:)
"Olly Olly Oxen free!".....


Just kidding....but it did get all of you out of your hiding spots! I tag Mom and Paul

Here is a quick video of Charlotte and her Aunt Deedee

11 comments:

erin said...

You must be some kind of technological genius to get that video posted. I'm so impressed!

Two things: I vote for "Harlot for Life" and who in the world is Chad Webber and when did you hang up on him?

Love you, and especially Baby Girl

Terry said...

Chad Webber -- 5th grade in Panama? Sounds familiar...? I will respond to the tag soon. Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm just lurking from Erin's blog, now that we know your baby, too. Hey, if you have to get "harlot for life" tattooed on you, then Erin has to get "I stole $300" on herself!!

~Susie from Erin's bookclub

erin said...

Susie, that's SO not funny slamming me on the new momma's blog!

Hee Hee.

Joyce said...

Love the blog! Great feelings of what you are about. As far as the tattoo...you go girl!!! I know that's not what your mom would want to hear, but, get over it, Terry....Ha!!
Love you all...

Lori Grimes said...

Love the video but I perfer the real thing! See ya in a few hours.

As far as the tattoo goes, sorry Joyce she was just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is definately a Grandma Girl, right Terry?
Meg, if you got Charlotte 4 Life tatooed on your back, you'd have to write it sideways, otherwise it wouldn't fit! Karen, grandma

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! I wish there were more questions.

Anyway, on the tatoo, make sure you save room for future kidlets - they will feel slighted if Charlotte is the only one that ends up plastered across your back!
...wonder if you would have to use a different font for each child...hmm.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the video of Char! I have played it over and over!
Give that beautiful baby kisses from Nana ><

Anonymous said...

Cute video...and it plays on my Mac!! I'm glad you, Erin, Dave, and the baby girls were able to spend time together.
P.Cobb

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm applauding the honesty of the "microwave" answer. As for tatoos: Unless either of you guys is planning on spending some time in the fleet, I think tattoos is a fashion accessory you both (and, while we're at it, all women) can pretty much do without. But then (as you're both no doubt thinking) what do I know.....)

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm applauding the honesty of the "microwave" answer. As for tatoos: Unless either of you guys is planning on spending some time in the fleet, I think tattoos is a fashion accessory you both (and, while we're at it, all women) can pretty much do without. But then (as you're both no doubt thinking) what do I know.....)