Monday, August 28, 2006

"...Baby's got her blue jeans on..."





There is just something so cute about a baby in jeans...maybe its just me...and they probably are a little big but anyways.... I took these pictures with some advice from my extremely-talented-needs-to start-her-own-business sister. Charlotte is growing so fast, it seems she changes every day. I weighed her at "baby talk" last Wednesday and she was 12lbs 1oz which coincidentally
was the exact same size as a little girl who was 4 months old!

6 comments:

A.K. said...

sooo precious! i think you may have an eye for photography too!! maybe a little family trait going on!

erin said...

AAAAHHHH! I LOVE her in those jeans. That first picture just kills me. Gotta print that one off. Are you going to be uploading your pics to Shutterfly or something like that or do I have to pirate it off of your blog?

Terry said...

After just looking at 170 pictures of Sarah's tenth month on shutterfly and then seeing these, you girls have your mother in tears missing her big and little girls! I love you -- great pics!

Anonymous said...

Meghan she is so cute in those jeans..and yes your sister needs to start her own business. When Sheri and Kevin get married you are making the dresses and Dee Dee will be the photographer. You are both so talented. Love you

Paul said...

So...Miss Charlotte is already in a pair of jeans...guess all she needs is a pair of boots and the ability to stand up and she'll be dancing on a "certain somebody's" bar in no time...can't wait for that one!

Anonymous said...

Excellent pix!!! She looks so grown up!

I have to agree with you about babies in blue jeans - too cute!