Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Baby updates





Charlotte and two of her cousins, notice how close in size she is to her 4 month old cousin Jack!

So, Ive been scolded for not blogging in over a week...(sorry Aunt Deedee) Being that my life is consumed with baby Charlotte, I forget that everyone else only sees her in Blogland. Charlotte is continuing to grow and change every day, at her last Dr. visit her doctor said she was in the 95% for her height and weight. So she is a big girl!
Mine and Dave's 1st Anniversary was Sunday. Dave sent me out for a late morning massage while he took Charlotte grocery shopping...It was GREAT! We are two lucky girls to have such an awesome Daddy/husband. The rest of the day we just hung out with our girl.

5 comments:

erin said...

YIPPEE a million times over! I'm SO excited to see these and study her sweet little face some more. I can even see a little bit of you in her.

I love the shot of her through the canopy. She has such a pretty room for such a pretty girl. Thanks for posting these! Love you...and kisses to Charlotte. Her package is on it's way!

Terry said...

Finally! It has been a week since I left and I have been longing for some new pics. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

we love the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love the pix! Love the room! LOVE THE BABY!!!

Oh, and Meghan - you look like you couldn't possibly have just had a baby!!

I'm with Erin - I like the photo of Char through the netting.

Joyce said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Those are precious pictures. It was so good seeing you, Charlotte and Dave. Good food...Good friends!
Love you...