Wednesday, July 01, 2009

To Our Sweet Girl on Her Birthday


Words cant describe the happiness that you have brought to my life. You make getting up in the morning, not only a joy, but an excitement. To watch you grow over these years is truly a miracle in itself (4 inches from a year ago!) and watching you become the beautiful little person that you are is so heart warming and gratifying. From the way you give your little butterfly kisses to the way you like to just hold my head in your arms when you are half asleep. I enjoy every part of your life.
Three years ago today I thought that you were such an amazing little life but today I know what an impact you have made in so many lives just being the little spirit of joy that you cant help but be. I love you my little Char, sweet cheeks, my sweet Charlotte.

More pics to come of the celebratory events :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Charlotte! You are such a big girl!
Hope you have a great day.
Your Nana and Grandaddy love you very much. ><

Terry said...

Hey Charlotte,
Happy Birthday! Love, Grama Darlin' and Grandad

P.C. said...

Wow, Charlotte is so adorable and the letter was so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl.

--The PC Cobb Family

Joyce said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHARLOTTE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!
Love you lots,
Joyce & Bill