Saturday, April 19, 2008

new pix of the chubby one

Hopefully the six folks that read this blog will forgive me for not posting in a while. We have been real busy tring to find a house! (all fingers and toes are crossed for good luck) here are some pictures from Bill's 60th birthday party!

Charlotte and I were chasing bubbles in the backyard, and she got her pants dirty. So for nap time I just removed them. Before falling asleep, she removed her diaper. This is me trying to implement the tools given to me (by my Sister inlaw) FO FREE.

p.s. it can be free for you too...just check out The Pigbear and her Buddy Ro and download the updates for your photoshop.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte and I checked out the new pics on her blog. She couldn't tell me who was in the first one but instantly screamed MEE MEE! when she saw the second one. Having soooo much fun with her today.

Terry said...

Oh my, I can't wait to get my hands on that little chubby one next week. Thanks for posting! Love, Charlotte Grama

Anonymous said...

So happy to see a new entry!!!

Love that cutiepie ><

Can't wait to see you guys.

Love, Nana

erin said...

Okay, this sealed the deal. I am definitely figuring out a way to get my hiney out there this summer. She looks so different and big and adorable!!! Oh my. That first picture is just stunning Dave, truly. Nice work!

And by the way, we had the same experience with Sarah when she was around the same age but ours ended with poop all over the baby and the crib. You lucked out!

Joyce said...

Wow, I am so glad you have a new post. I check yours each and every day. We had such a good time at Bill's "BIG" day!
These photos are adorable...many thanks!
Good luck on the house.
Love you all...

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'm not the only one who checks this blog everyday like a moron hoping for a glimpse of Charlotte. Thanks, I guess, for finally posting. Jerk.

Anonymous said...

Aren't those first 2 pics at your brother Dan's house?? Maybe Bill and Joyce still play "house" out in their backyard...? Charlotte is definitely a photogenic knockout. Is she having a little brother sometime soon?