Friday, December 14, 2007

the great Char-lotto

(pinch your nose and read the following out loud)
"THE GREAT CHARLOTTO vs. MEE-MEE THE VISCOUS"
Mee-Mee gets Charlotto in the corner...
with the swift reaction of Charlotto, she was able to reverse the hold,
8...9...10 heavy weight contender is now the champz!!!

I wanted Charlotte to wake up and play with me, its 9:00 and she is still asleep (so was Meg, hee hee). I shot this little show trying to wake her, but it didn't work. hope you like it.








"THE GREAT CHARLOTTO vs. MEE-MEE THE VISCOUS"
short play by daddy the bored

4 comments:

erin said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for the smiles this morning...nothing like enjoying my niece's cuteness and my BIL's wit :)

Anonymous said...

love this post!!-- and I am so glad to know that I am not thye only mommy who likes to sleep in while daddy is up and going! -- joy

Anonymous said...

You gotta watch that MeeMee!

Terry said...

I know that Mee Mee is not all that viscious, but boy was that fun! Sorry that your daughter is as much a sleeper as your wife is! But glad that we got this little tidbit out of daddy being bored!