Sunday, October 28, 2007

clean for my girls

This weekend Meghan and Charlotte went To Sarah's 2nd birthday. I have another hour to kill before picking them up and thought I would Blog. For those fortunate enough to check our blog (before 8:30pm pst. on Sunday the 28th) you will know before Meg that I cleaned the house, and rearanged the funiture. I was able to move and clean the entire up stairs. With the help of Paul E. I was also able to move the tv (Thank you again Paul for the help!) I hope It makes my girls happy. ~Dave



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME!!

6 comments:

erin said...

OOOH! Looks great! I'm sure Meghan was thrilled when she got home (and we were just thrilled that she actually GOT home!) Good work Dave. By the way, we really missed you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a guy!!

Terry said...

We missed you this weekend. The house looks great! I like the new furniture arrangement and flowers for your girls, as well! Great job, dad!

Joyce said...

Way to go, Dave!! Not only is food the way to the heart...but, cleaning and rearranging the furniture, now that's a way to confuse the other half!
Love you all...

Anonymous said...

You're hired! We missed you at the party.

Anonymous said...

Nice move!
Hope to see you one of these trips.