Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy Dave!

This morning Charlotte was in the best happiest mood...which is not unlike most mornings. I walk in her room and she usually greets me with the biggest smile as if to say, " I been waiting here all morning lazy mom!" This is one of many characteristics that favor her Daddy (Morning person that is) Others include her curiosity for life, the generosity with her smiles, and those big beautiful blue eyes! I love you, Dave, and I am so glad for all of the wonderful qualities that you've given our daughter.


thought I would share some pictures from our honeymoon last year...
your gonna have to trust me on the pretty eyes thing, couldnt find a single picture with no shades!



9 comments:

erin said...

Happy Birthday, Dave!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday Dave!! I am so looking forward to you guys going out tonight.

Terry said...

I can attest that she has her daddy's blue eyes. Great pics of our baby and the honeymoon! Happy Birthday Dave!

Lori Grimes said...

Happy Birthday Dave and thanks for sharing your "Baby Girl" with me. Have fun tonight and enjoy your evening out. Baby Girl is in good hands with her Aunt Dana.

A.K. said...

happy birthday!!!

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Have a good one, as this Is your day!!!
Love you...

Anonymous said...

Many happy wishes on your Birthday, Dave!!
P.Cobb

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, all those wonderful qualities from Dave, but you left out the most obvious one....the David FACE!!!
Gotta admit it, you spooked me for a sec when you said you were sharing photos from the honeymoon...
As for the last shot of David in his Viking horns...(OK, blogoshpere, everybody together in unison...))
DAVA FLAAAAAAAAVVVVV!((Yeah, boyeeee!!))

Anonymous said...

I just checked the blog for the first time in about two weeks and saw you had a birthday. Hope it was a good one!!!!

Love you all,