Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend FUN!

Our Easter weekend was filled with lots of fun stuff. Saturday morning Charlotte and I got up and headed to our local egg hunt at the fairgrounds (Dave had to work). We hunted eggs, went on a hayride and even met some new friends. After that we headed to Grama and Grampa's to color eggs and have another hunt with Char's best bud Adrian (who was definitely an egg shark, with his ratio running 4:1 above Charlotte). Sunday Grama and Grampa Ryan came over for Dave's version of Karen's famous shrimp ala dino...mmmm. We hung out, went on a bike ride, and did MORE egg hunting. Maybe with all her practice she can give Adrian a run for his money next year.


Dave and Karen trading recipe secrets

Charlotte takes a break from hunting to pick a flower



Charlotte and Adrian at Grama's

Char's new friend GiselleMe and Charlotte on the hayride being silly

6 comments:

Joy said...

OH my gosh -- that first picture just took my breath away -- how did she get so grown up!!! She's not supposed to be that big!! (and I love the silly one of you both at the end, too!)

Joyce said...

Wow, has Char. grown! Easter, always my favorite to dress-up and find those BEST eggs. Hunting...a thrill for all!
Hope to see you all real soon.
lots of love...

Tommy Tighe said...

Nice shirt, Dave! Daddy spider, uh, uh!!

erin said...

Oh I love that picture of you guys at the end!!! Looks like such a fun time. She's such a big girl..and how cool to see her using your old basket!

Kelly Ryan said...

Meg, I love the pic of Dave and Karen in the kitchen. It gives me hope that I will one day have a picture like that with (at least one of) my boys :) And Char looks adorable and so grown up in all of these shots. Nice job, they are great pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!
Nana